Wednesday 27 February 2013

March - To Be Read!

Hello guys! ヾ(^∇^)
As March is rapidly approaching (wtf I swear only yesterday it was the start of the new year?!!) I have decided to post my March to be read list. I will start doing this at the end of each month :)
So here goes...!

1) Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles 1#) By Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl.
 This book I actually purchased around two years ago. I just never got round to reading it (ノ´д`) (So disgraced) But I actually went to watch the movie last week and wow! Truly was amazing I would recommend it to anyone! So hopefully this book will be one of the first I read this month!






2) Captive In The Dark by CJ Roberts - I purchased this book last month and have still yet to read. You can blame my snail pace reading for that. Seriously I am sooooooo slow (what is me).








3) Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion - I recently also went to watch Warm Bodies in the cinema which I also lurvedddd. So I will definitely be checking out the book next month!









4) Slammed by Colleen Hoover - I love the whole taboo teacher/student romance concept. (Give me any taboo themed book and I am guranteed to love it) So I am super excited to get my hands on this! Two friends have also recommended this book to me so hopefully it will be read soon!







Like I mentioned before I read at snails pace so I will only be posting these 4 for now. But who knows what would happen ;) I am actually going abroad mid March for 4 weeks and I always read lots when I'm abroad so I may be able to actually be able to stick to my 2013 reading challenge (50 books) ( ´∀`)

No comments:

Post a Comment